Company : TAKK
Job Vacancy Title : Site Supervisor
Job Description : We are recruiting for an ambitious Site Supervisor to lead the development of Takk café concession @ Dentsu/Aegis.
This will suit a hardworking, friendly, dedicated hospitality professional that enjoys the customer facing side of the business and enjoys ensuring that our customers have an exceptional experience. You should come ready to play your part in maintaining and improving this through your daily contact with the team and customers.
You will lead a team of 2-3 people comprised of yourself, a Chef/Cook and when required a FOH/Barista. You will be responsible to the daily management of the site (ordering, open/closing duties, hours logging, cost control, waste control). You should be able to lead by example and be comfortable with Coffee and Food preparation.
Coffee knowledge is important but not essential. Relevant training will be provided as part of our in-house training program. The ideal candidate will have interest in developing their coffee knowledge.
Having experience in a similar environment is a bonus but this post would suit someone that would like to step up to a leadership position. Career progression is available to the right candidate within the Takk expansion plans.
You will be part of the management team and work closely with the General Manager and the Directors.
The role involves:
- Producing outstanding coffees and other drinks in an efficient, professional, clean and friendly manner.
- Provide leadership and inspiration to the rest of Takk Dentsu.
- Help food prep when necessary and be ready to take over food preparation when required (e.g. Holidays and sick days).
- Undertake continuous training yourself and ensure that service staff is motivated to learn.
- You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- An ability to work very quickly, cleanly and efficiently with constant high quality.
- A competitive salary is on offer, as well as working with a friendly, passionate, enthusiastic and professional team and working with some of the best equipment and products available.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am-4pm. Annual Holiday entitlement is 28 days, this includes Bank Holidays and Dentsu Christmas Closure days.
How To Apply: Email hello@Takkmcr.com sending a covering letter telling us about yourself why you want to work for Takk and your CV outlining your relevant experience.
Posted On: 27/02/18
Company : Common Ground Altrincham
Job Vacancy Title : Barista
Job Description : Looking for a full time barista.
We use a single origin coffee from caravan coffee with a VA Black Eagle/Mythos/EK43.
We're very quality focused and looking for a barista that is experienced, knowledgeable and great with customers.
How To Apply: Please submit your interest to Fran at email@example.com
Posted On: 19/02/18